Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Photoshop Project Part 2

The medium is the message.
    This is my McLuhan Photoshop Assignment. This shows how the PlayStation 3 affects society. I first started with a picture of the world with lines connecting to each different continent. I wanted to show the viewers how the PlayStation 3 connects its users worldwide. In the center of the globe I have the PlayStation Network logo. The PlayStation Network allows users to voice/text chat with friends, download games right off of the PlayStation Store, and most importantly, play games online with other people. Inside the continents on the globe I have the different content available with the PlayStation 3 such as blu-ray movies and games. I also put in images that represent the PlayStation 3. My project shows how the PS3 has changed gaming with all of its great features and the ability to share these features with other people online. It shows viewers the "message" of the PlayStation 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment